|Full name||Lola Caricola|
|Occupation||Zoologist and High School Science Teacher|
|Relatives||Unnamed Mother and siblings|
|Voiced by||Nika Futterman|
|First Appearance||Sweet and Lola|
Lola Caricola (voiced by Nika Futterman) is a female Mexican-accented yellow-bellied whip-poor-will, introduced in the second season "Sweet and Lola" and the third tritagonist of CatDog. She is a zoologist, and CatDog's next-door neighbor. She gained a love of zoology while wrangling bulls on her family's ranch. CatDog found her annoying until they saw her drive off the Greaser Dogs single handedly (although Cat is still upset when she eats his doughnuts). Her catchphrase is "Unbelievable!," said in her Mexican accent whenever observing something she finds fascinating (often CatDog during private moments). Cat might also have a crush on Lola (other than Shriek Dubois). Lola might feel the same way about Cat. She cares about Cat and Dog from the bottom of her heart.
- Lola sports a cream colored sombrero with a red band around it with a red feather on it, a red dress with white trim around the neck, and black boots.
- Lola is one of the few characters that does not hate Cat or treat him like a loser, making them best friends as they both love science and building technology. Although they do annoy each other sometimes, she has earned Cat's respect as he is shown that he'd be willing to help her when she needs it regardless of what it is.
- In "Back to School", we learn that Lola teaches science class at CatDog's old high school.
- The only time we see Lola's feet/talons is in "CatDogula" when she uses them to save Cat and Dog from falling.
- Lola loves Monster Trucks.
- In “Picture This!", we learn that she once kissed a moose in the school play.
- Her weight is a quarter-pound.
- Her name is a reference to the song "Lola" by the Kinks, which includes the lyrics, "Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola." Caricola of course sounds extremely similar to cherry cola and Cliff even refers to Lola as Lola Cherry-cola in her first episode.
- Lola possesses similarities to Lupe Toucan from My Gym Partner's a Monkey. They are both defensive black birds who speak with exotic accents. Ironically Lola's voice actress voices Adam Lyon in that show.
- Lola's prototype only appears/debuts in "Gorilla My Dreams" but her official debut is in "Sweet and Lola".
- She sounds like Maria from Hey Arnold, as they both are voiced by females using Spanish accents.
- She is the only character who knows how CatDog go to the bathroom, although it is still not revealed since it is a kid's cartoon show.